Monday 1 February 2010

The Vintage Wedding Fair





Yes the Vintage wedding fair is nearly here. It will be held at The White Hart Hotel, Cold bath Road, Harrogate, on the 14th February, Valentine's day, what a perfect day for bride and grooms to be to have a wander round hand in hand (sorry I am sure it wont be as cliched as that!) looking at all the potential vintage delights they could have for their wedding! Cars, dresses, flowers (vintage colours not old flowers!) wedding favours and so many more.

I will be there with Vintage and Cake, exhibiting all of the beautiful vintage china available to hire for the big day. I will be showcasing different table centre piece options, 3 tier cake stands filled with gorgeous vintage style roses, courtesy of The Blossom Tree. Vintage glass vases filled with sweet smelling flowers, candelabras with tapered ivory candles and teapots filled with flowers and many more! I will also be showing how you can dress your tables vintage style. It will be lovely.

I am personally very excited about this fair as I LOVE vintage and one day, when I finally get married (mmm maybe) I will opt to have a vintage afternoon tea, obviously! and somehow I don't think I will have any trouble sourcing the china...

Please do come along to the fair and feel inspired, I am looking forward to having a good chat to people who love vintage just as much as me or even those who are just looking for something different and elegant for their wedding, I cant wait to chat to you about it all. Plus I will be giving away free cupcakes, hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment