Thursday 17 February 2011

Just a few things I spend my time doing!


Roses, macaroons and blossoms

Hello,

This week I have been sugar crafting like a mad woman in preparation for what is to be a VERY busy few weeks! I have been designing and creating lots of very cute toppers for cupcakes; teapots, teacups, roses, daisies, macaroons, bees and ladybirds as well as preparing teapot handles and spouts. I have taken photos of some the designs before they proudly adorn their rightful cupcake or cake, at the moment they are waiting patiently in a dark draw before they can come out and wow their new owners!


Little teapots and teacups ready to sit on top of cupcakes




4 comments:

  1. Oh my, these are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I want to try making macaroons one day, heard they're quite tricky though, will have to give myself a whole day free to tackle them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love them, wish I could make them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried a couple of macaron recipes, and just made a complete disaster!! Do you have a foolproof one you can point me in the direction of?

    Steph

    ReplyDelete